- 10 large prawns shells & veins removed (leaving the tail end intact)
- 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup of ketchup, mixed with 25 ml of water
- 1 chilli deseeded and cut to long strips
- 1 small tomato cut to small chucks
- Heat oil in wok and stir fry garlic & chilli until the garlic just starts to change colour.
- Add prawns and stir fry briefly until they are almost cooked.
- Add the ketchup liquid and tomato wedges. Stir evenly and let the sauce simmer briefly. stir in a beaten egg to cook at step 3 if you like.
Thanks to the link which we refer to :