- Arrange cherry tomatoes and scallops one layer in an oven-safe baking dish. Drizzle olive oil and scatter butter, chilli flakes and garlic over the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake casserole in pre-heated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 15 minutes.
- While the casserole is baking, bring a pot of water to boil with 1 tbsp salt added. Cook spaghetti according to package instruction until al dente(firm with a bite; usually shaving about 2-3 minutes from package recommended cooking time). Reserve a small cup of pasta water.
- Drain hot pasta and add directly to the baked casserole dish. Toss to coat evenly, adding some starchy pasta water to help bind everything together if needed. Season pasta to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide pasta to two serving plates, sprinkle over cheese and parsley. Drizzle a bit of extra virgin olive oil as a finishing touch before serving.
Thanks to the recipe which we refer to:)